Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sean's Bit

I have discovered that my mom really freaks out when I climb on rocks and cliffs so I am doing it as often as I can!!  This is me climbing by the Lobster Cove lighthouse.

We saw a mother moose and her calf run by when we were at this lighthouse.  We have seen a few others as well. I really wanted to see a moose, and since there are 130,000 moose in Newfoundland, we were pretty sure we would see one eventually.

We went to a beach where a ship sank in 1919.  The people who lived in Sally's cove saved all the people on the ship.  We got to play around the pieces of metal that are still on the beach.

2 comments:

  1. Sean
    My girls freak me out some too when they climb on rocky shores and cliffs cut mom a little slack - it's her job to worry and you have months of travels left. Have fun though and be safe. Have you tried fried cod tongues yet - think you should try. Your in fishing heaven enjoy the sea food.
    T & J's mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sean...I am shocked that you would continue to do things you know freak out your mom, LOL!!

    Matt would do the same thing......

    ReplyDelete