Friday, September 11, 2009

Sean's Bit



STOP. Anyone who doesn't like me stop reading just stop.
Now that everyone is reading, read away.....

THIS IS SEAN (THE GREAT)! WE HAVE TOO MUCH IDENTITY FRAUD ON THIS BLOG. Sorry for the inconvenience of being late but someone said I had to be caught up to date on my Journal.NOW I am done. So far these are my  favourite things:

Rouleau Saskatchewan (aka Dog River)    
I was excited because this is where they film the show and we saw places like the hotel and bar, police station, Oscar and Emma's house and the grain elevator that still says Dog River.

Canadian Mint in Winnipeg 
We got change from the shop that is brand new, never been touched money!

Kenora
Made my first campfire by myself, helped gut some fresh walleye, and caught a bunch of minnows in Lake of the Woods.

Amethyst Mines and Suspension Bridge
We found tons of amethyst and did Canada's longest suspension bridge.

North Bay
Lake Nipissing was so shallow at the shore that we got to walk out forever and play with the sand on the bottom during an amazing sunset.

Lake Algonquin
Amazing canoe trip!

Ottawa
Our first taste at a Pizza Pizza take out place.
Museum of Civilization and an Imax movie.
Canadian war museum- my favourite part was the  big tanks, guns and truck.   

Montreal
Biodome - indoor ecosystems with animals and plants.

Quebec
Valcartier Water park

St. John
Reversing falls (when the tide comes in and makes the waterfall go backwards)
Seeing huge cruise ships in the port

St. Andrews
Whale watching!!!!

Hopewell Rocks
Walking through the rock formations at low tide and then seeing them all covered up at high tide

P.E.I.
Digging a huge hole in the sand at the beach, and Glow in the Dark miniature Golf, seeing a fox while golfing at Forest Hills

I will continue to update my blog section as often as I can!

2 comments:

  1. hey sounds like you are having fun. but.... i bet you miss hockey. but ibet that you dont miss having to get up early to go to or just going to school in general.

    Matthew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sean! You sure have a lot of interesting places that you have visited. Hope you are having a great experience so far! Looking foward to your next blog (when you know who makes you update it!) Haha!!

    Janie & Matt

    ReplyDelete