Friday, August 2, 2013

Love my new paddle board!


We have watched people paddle boarding in San Diego and Malibu and thought it sure looked like fun!  My chiropractor, Dr. Hort, is a huge proponent of the sport, and offered lessons for her clients who were interested.  I thought it was great fun, and after trying it for myself, bought one at Costco.

Sean of course, was an ace!  Got on, stood up, and away he went....

Cale was pretty much the same, and was quickly trying to turn and maneuver
 all over the place!

David was doing quite well until Sean started making smart *** comments and he started laughing so hard that he lost his balance!
Of course I was able to paddle around without anyone taking any incriminating photos!  I made it most of the way around the lake, and even rescued Rianna, who had drifted away on her floaty island, and never fell in once!!

1 comment:

  1. Dave's famous statement "with the grace of a gazelle" comes to mind.....LOL!!!
    Looks like fun
    Karen

    ReplyDelete