Friday, August 23, 2013

Lots of fun and friends at Silverwood

We saved the best for last!!  Theme parks are much more fun with lots of people, so we invited two other families!  The Brown family and the Aab family booked in with us.  Karen and Kenny decided to bring 3 extra kids, just 'cause they like to travel with even more stress!!  With six adults and nine kids we were a bit outnumbered, but they kids had a great time.
Silverwood is an amazing theme park and water park in Athol, Idaho, just north of Couer d'Alene.  David's favourite is the wooden roller coaster - a little too rickety for me!!

2 comments:

  1. Stress? Who's calling 5 teenagers stress? All kidding aside it was a great trip and enjoyed everything and everyone! Thanks again for getting it organized Jo!
    karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I wanted to know if you could answer my question about your blog! I'm Heather and my email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete