Sunday, August 19, 2012

Beautiful Bugatti


No trip to Hollywood would be complete without a drive down Rodeo Drive.  It was super-hot, and we really couldn’t go into any of the stores anyway, so we decided just to drive, and not walk down the sidewalk.  That was ok until Sean saw his dream car! 


This beautiful Bugatti is worth over a million dollars and caused a great amount of excitement in my car crazy son.  I cannot even comprehend driving a car worth that much money!  David was able to drop us off so that Sean could drool in a close up and personal fashion, not to mention getting a photo with the car!  Usually Sean gives me grief for looking like a tourist and taking pictures of things, but he sure loved his mom with the camera here!!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be sure to show Brandon this photo as it is also his favorite car (or one of). When I win the lotto you know what I'll be shopping for.....

    ReplyDelete