Sunday, January 24, 2010

The End of our Adventure

We have had an amazing adventure, and have seen and experienced so many wonderful things!  Thanks to all of you who stuck with us on our blog and sent us messages from home!

I would like to add a special thank you to Sean and Rianna.  You have grown up so much over the course of this trip.  You make us laugh all the time (and cry here and there), and we are so proud of the wonderful individuals you are becoming.

My biggest thanks go to David.  You are the love of my life, the joy in my heart, and the driver of my trailer.  I am so grateful that I have you to walk with me through all the adventures of life.

The sun has set on this MacGregor Family adventure, and we are eagerly awaiting for the sun to rise on the next one.....

2 comments:

  1. Awwww.....you are one lucky lady JJB!

    I will miss all your postings. I really enjoyed following you on this amazing journey.

    But, I am happy to be golfing with you already!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo - That was so beautiful!!!! You are a very lucky woman and they are a ver lucky family to have you! :)
    Can hardly wait to see you all again!
    Gitta

    ReplyDelete